Here at Monera we are currently preparing and planning for a hopeful re-open in July, we are still waiting to hear confirmation from the Gorvenment. We promise to keep you all updated and as soon as we can we will open the diary for bookings. We are very excited to see you all and be able to pamper you all again but we ask you please be patient with us. This will be a new process for us all and we want you to know that we are doing everything we can to to adapt to the new guidelines to make sure the salon is a safe place for all.
A Few Changes we will be applying:
- Strictly Appointment Only
- No walks in permitted
- Product purchases by phone/email orders only and will be delivered.
- Strict Treatment times due to extra cleaning and changing of PPE between clients.
- Clients will be asked for their tempreture to be taken on arrival
- Clients will be asked to wear a face mask (Bring your own or buy one from us)
- Extra Hand Sanitisers will be inside and outside the salon
- All Clients will be asked to arrive promptly for their appointments
- Clients will have to wait outside until we are ready for their appointment so we can safely social distance as we do not have enough space in our small reception area.
- Our Treatment prices will include extra costs from the extra PPE supplies weve had buy so we can run the salon safely. We will have a limited treatment list available as their will be treatments we are unable to do at this current time.
These are just a few changes and we will update you all closer to the time on our new procedures when coming for your appointment. Thankyou all again for your wonderful support throughout this pandemic and we hope to see you all very soon.